To strengthen our team in Charleston we are looking for a dedicated
Technical Service Representative – General Industry (USA)
to provide technical support to our customers in order to evaluate processes and make recommendations for improvement. Additionally you will be a key contact to the sales staff and other Mankiewicz Coatings’ departments. The main tasks in this position are:
- Representing Mankiewicz Coatings at customer locations to ensure successful product use and application.
- Analyze and troubleshoot paint processes and parameters.
- Train coating specialists and painters.
- Provide feedback regarding product performance.
- Assist and support new product qualifications, testing and related activities.
- Provide proactive support to a fast paced, growth oriented environment.
We expect you to have completed a specialized training in the field of coatings or you have studied a technical subject and gained several years of professional experience in application and installation technology in the coating market. Experience within the ACE (Agriculture, Construction, Earthmoving) industry and particularly with water, solvent, epoxy and polyurethane based systems are preferred. This job requires flexibility to work in multiple projects. As a team player you bring strong dedication and enthusiasm into your new position. Also you have the ability to work independently from home based office and travel at minimum notice. Very good IT skills will be an advantage.
We offer a challenging position with opportunities to develop within a modern, expanding company. Our corporate philosophy will enable you to work independently and on your own responsibility with an excellent team within an international environment.
If you enjoy a challenge and would like to work in a fast paced, growth oriented environment, please send your application details to email@example.com.