To strengthen our team in China, we are looking for a dedicated
Head of Technical Service General Industry (China)
for our paint systems in the General Industry at the earliest possible starting date.
In this position you will be responsible for the Technical Service to our customers and lead the Technical Service Team General Industry. This includes the following tasks:
- Technical application support during the implementation of various coating systems at our customers
- Training of Coating Specialists at the customers plant about application techniques and pre-treatment methods
- Preparation and post processing of customer visits, incl. the correct and full documentation of the customer visit
- Testing of application parameters for the development of new coating systems in cooperation with the Research and Development and Sales Department
- Leading of the Application Technician Team General Industry in China
This position requires the capability of working independently, excellent technical abilities and a willingness to travel intensively within China. Ideally, you have several years of experience which also includes knowledge of organisational procedures, the peculiarities of the market and paints. As a team player and assertive person, you are driven by finding the right solution for technical challenges. Excellent presentation skills, written and oral, as well as strong communication skills are needed. You are fluent in Chinese (Mandarin) and you also speak English very well. Furthermore you are used to work with MS-Office and SAP frequently.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities within a team oriented international work environment. If you enjoy a challenge and would like to work in a modern, expanding company, please send your application details to our personnel department, c/o Mrs. Maya Friedrichsen (Personal@mankiewicz.com).