The better the paint the more cost-effective and environment-friendly the application result.
It is the principle of our traditionally outstanding quality philosophy to always offer the very best. Not only does this mean fulfilling external requirements but also our own personal standards. No matter in which country we produce our materials - the same applies everywhere: The best possible product for each customer.
We guarantee the consistently high quality of products and processes by means of our established – and above all practised - quality management system.
- Mankiewicz’s quality management system was first certified by the Federal Association of the German Aviation and Aerospace Industry (Bundesverband der Deutschen Luft-, Raum- und Ausrüstungsindustrie) in 1992.
- Since 1995, ISO 9001 has formed the basis of our quality system.
- The certification in acc. with ISO 50001 confirms that we record in detail, analyse and constantly reduce our energy consumption.
- We have also been fulfilling the additional requirements in accordance with QS 9000, VDA 6.1, ISO/TS 16949 and
EN 9100 since 1998 (ISO/TS 16949 and EN 9100 already include ISO 9001). This certification not only guarantees the required product safety but also commits us to constantly improve our performance. All environmental requirements are adhered to: ecologically beneficial products and processing methods are applied.
- In the certification according to ISO 14001 which we received in 2009 the efficiency and sustainability of our environmental activities is independently verified.
- Successful customer audits such as the VDA 6.3 process audit by Daimler AG ensure permanent adherence to the current best practice methods of our customers. A reliable supplier and project management, fast order processing and safe production processes will ensure reliable deliveries in future.