Become a part of our 125-year history and support our team with your ideas and your commitment!
More than 125 years of innovative spirit have made Mankiewicz Gebr. & Co. (GmbH & Co. KG) become one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-quality paint systems for industrial series production in the General Industry, Aerospace and Automotive business units. Today, more than 1,500 employees ensure that coating ideas of the future are implemented worldwide to ensure the long-term value retention of consumer and capital goods.
- Cooperative development of sales concepts through targeted international market and competition monitoring and their implementation
- Acquisition of new customers and implementation of the projects in cooperation with the internal departments
- Advice on product development as an interface between the customer, the field service and the internally involved departments
- Coordination and selection of special product features / specifications together with the customer
- Negotiation of framework agreements and conditions
- Sustainable follow-up of the achievement / implementation of the quality targets / specifications
- Independent key account management for the assigned customer and market areas (Spain/Portugal incl. international travel)
- Fluent Spanish and English, nice to have: additionally German/Portuguese
- Several years of professional experience in sales
- Experience in the automotive industry and specifications
- Experience in paint technology
- A high level of technical affinity, organizational talent as well as target and customer orientation
- The ability to find solutions for customer requirements, to implement them in the internal organization in a timely manner and to and to convince the customers with the result
- Entrepreneurial thinking personality with creativity and above-average commitment
- Bring flexibility and willingness to travel
- Regular visits to the customer site as well as to the company headquarters in Hamburg are essential for this position
- Excellent international working environment
- Full training program for personal development
- Additional employee benefits
- Scope for creativity and recognition of suggestions for improvement (CIP)
In our international family-owned business we work in motivated teams with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes, open doors and clear goals, where pragmatic ideas and suggestions are heard and valued.
We would be happy to answer your questions in a confidential phone call and give you a more detailed picture of our company. This job advertisement is for a full-time position with 40 hours per week. Please send your complete application documents by e-mail to our personnel department: firstname.lastname@example.org