Become a part of our 125-year history and support our team with your ideas and your commitment!
More than 125 years of innovative spirit have made Mankiewicz Gebr. & Co. (GmbH & Co. KG) become one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-quality paint systems for industrial series production in the General Industry, Aerospace and Automotive business units. Today, more than 1,500 employees ensure that coating ideas of the future are implemented worldwide to ensure the long-term value retention of consumer and capital goods.
- Develop additional/new business opportunities
- Meet the set annual sales revenue as defined for each customer, control the sales expenditure
- Market analysis and develop sales forecast based on account and program in conjunction with the Customer Service
- Promote new products, product modifications, and services of the company
- Prepare and develop proposals and presentations for internal and external meetings
- Customer support
- Presentations for customers and/or interested parties
- Good knowledge of the industry/market and customers, at least 5 years’ relative experience in coating industry
- Good technical and economical knowledge
- Command of all relevant business processes
- Good communicative and presentation skills
- Negotiating skills, rhetorical skills
- Good English skills
- Additional employee benefits
- Scope for creativity and recognition of suggestions for improvement (CIP)
- Excellent international working environment
- Flexible working time
- Full training program for personal development
In our international family-owned business we work in motivated teams with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes, open doors and clear goals, where pragmatic ideas and suggestions are heard and valued.
We would be happy to answer your questions in a confidential phone call and give you a more detailed picture of our company. This job advertisement is for a full-time position with 40 hours per week. Please send your complete application documents by e-mail to our personnel department: email@example.com