Quality Control Employee (m/f/d)
Become a part of our 125-year history and support our team with your ideas and your commitment!
More than 125 years of innovative spirit have made Mankiewicz Gebr. & Co. (GmbH & Co. KG) become one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-quality paint systems for industrial series production in the General Industry, Aerospace and Automotive business units. Today, more than 1,500 employees ensure that coating ideas of the future are implemented worldwide to ensure the long-term value retention of consumer and capital goods.
- Coordination, performance and evaluation of test engineering actions
- Management and monitoring of measuring and test equipment
- Monitoring of measuring and test media
- Preparation, coordination and evaluation of test jobs
- Guidance on the sensible use of test media
- Training of operating personnel
- College/university degree in chemistry
- More than 3 years work experience of color tinting & QC in paint industry
- Sense of responsibility, flexibility and the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent analytical and creative skills
- Good English skills and SAP knowledge
- Excellent international working environment
- Full training program for personal development
- Additional employee benefits
- Scope for creativity and recognition of suggestions for improvement (CIP)
In our international family-owned business we work in motivated teams with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes, open doors and clear goals, where pragmatic ideas and suggestions are heard and valued.
We would be happy to answer your questions in a confidential phone call and give you a more detailed picture of our company. This job advertisement is for a full-time position with 40 hours per week. Please send your complete application documents by e-mail to our personnel department: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Berufseinsteiger und Berufserfahrene
- Shanghai, China