In order to strengthen our Iberica team, we are looking for a
Sales Representative (m/f/d) Portugal / Spain
In our international family business, we work in motivated teams with flat hierarchies, short distances, open doors and clear objectives in which pragmatic ideas and suggestions are heard.
Do you enjoy dealing with customers? Communication and negotiation skills are your strengths and working in an international atmosphere appeals to you? Then take your chance now and support our team.
- Commercial and technical advice and support for existing customers within a highly interesting representative district of Portugal / Northwest Spain
- Application-oriented expansion of cooperation with existing customers and sustainable acquisition of new customers in cooperation with project coordination
- Development of solution-oriented coating systems in close cooperation with potential customers and our technical department
- Practical sales experience in the automotive sector, ideally within the paint industry
- A high technical affinity, organizational talent and a target- and customer-oriented working style
- Secure handling of SAP and common MS Office applications
- A high degree of flexibility, enthusiasm and willingness to travel
- Excellent knowledge of Portuguese and English, ideally Spanish as well, which you will be able to use confidently in everyday communication with our customers, both written and spoken
- Ideally you live in north-west Spain or Portugal
As one of the world's leading manufacturers of innovative high-tech coating systems for industrial series production with a company history of around 125 years, we work every day with more than 1,500 employees worldwide to implement the "coating ideas of the future" in accordance with current quality standards as part of our sustainable corporate strategy. Today we supply various markets such as mechanical engineering, capital goods, automotive, aviation, railway, medical technology, yachts etc. with high-quality coating systems. Our head office is in Hamburg and we are represented at 18 locations worldwide, including Brazil, China, India, Singapore, Spain and the USA, as well as at three German locations. Further information about Mankiewicz and the career opportunities can be found on our Website or on YouTube.
We will be happy to answer your questions in a confidential telephone call and give you a more detailed picture of our company. Please send your complete application documents to our Human Resources Department, attn. Ms. Maya Friedrichsen.
Mankiewicz Gebr. & Co. (GmbH & Co. KG) | Maya Friedrichsen | Human Resources +49 (0) 40 / 75 10 3-356 | email@example.com | www.mankiewicz.com