To strengthen our team in Spain, we are looking for an
Application technician / paint technician (m/f/d)
In this responsible position you will primarily be responsible for the technical support of our customers. This includes:
- Technical support during the introduction of our diverse coating products
- Training of the customer's painters / technicians (m/f/d) with specific application and pretreatment knowledge
- Support of the customers with the design of their production lines
- Preparation and follow-up of customer visits, e.g. in the form of suitable documentation
- Testing of application parameters of new developments and their optimization in cooperation with the adjacent departments
- Recording, analysis and processing of painting problems and complaints
For this job, we are looking for a person with technical training in paint technology, further training as a master painter, a technical degree or comparable training. Ideally this person has already gained initial experience in the field of paint application and plant technology in the industry. As a team-oriented and assertive personality, you approach challenges in a solution-oriented manner. You act independently and have the ability to convince customers of your solutions on site. Your field of activity requires flexibility, enthusiasm and a high degree of willingness to travel internationally as well as very good Spanish and English skills, knowledge of German would be an advantage. Furthermore, you are familiar with the MS-Office programs.
A corporate culture based on partnership and a good working atmosphere are just as important to us as our value-based management principles, which reflect our daily activities. We work in motivated teams with lean processes, a flat hierarchy and clear goals, where pragmatic ideas and suggestions are heard. We offer excellent career and development opportunities, exciting tasks, an excellent and innovatively equipped working environment, performance-related remuneration and plenty of room for your own ideas.
We will be happy to answer your questions and give you a more detailed picture of our company. Please send your complete application documents to our personnel department, to the attention of Ms. Friedrichsen, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mankiewicz Gebr. & Co. (GmbH & Co. KG) | Maya Friedrichsen | Human Resources +49 (0) 40 / 75 10 3-356 | email@example.com | www.mankiewicz.com