Become a part of our 125-year history and support our team with your ideas and your commitment!
More than 125 years of innovative spirit have made Mankiewicz Gebr. & Co. (GmbH & Co. KG) become one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-quality paint systems for industrial series production in the General Industry, Aerospace and Automotive business units. Today, more than 1,500 employees ensure that coating ideas of the future are implemented worldwide to ensure the long-term value retention of consumer and capital goods.
- Independent processing of defined customer transactions and acquisition projects
- Being involved/leading pro-actively the project development
- Generate needed quotations
- Analysis and evaluation of processes and prospects from the perspective of yield optimization as well as control and development of defined markets
- Organization of customer and prospect visits on site
- Control and assurance of incoming payments, clarification of payment differences
- Good business knowledge with organizational talent and technical understanding
- Professional experience in sales of products requiring explanation
- Conflict resolution skills
- Good communicative and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Good English skills
- Additional employee benefits
- Scope for creativity and recognition of suggestions for improvement (CIP)
- Excellent international working environment
- Flexible working time
- Full training program for personal development
In our international family-owned business we work in motivated teams with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes, open doors and clear goals, where pragmatic ideas and suggestions are heard and valued.
We would be happy to answer your questions in a confidential phone call and give you a more detailed picture of our company. This job advertisement is for a full-time position with 40 hours per week. Please send your complete application documents by e-mail to our personnel department: email@example.com