More than 125 years of innovative spirit have made Mankiewicz Gebr. & Co. (GmbH & Co. KG) become one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-quality paint systems for industrial series production in the General Industry, Aerospace and Automotive business units. Today, more than 1,500 employees ensure that coating ideas of the future are implemented worldwide to ensure the long-term value retention of consumer and capital goods.
In close coordination with the respective departments at our headquarters in Germany, you will be responsible for ensuring that deliveries are made safely and on time.
- Independent order management
- Handling of complaints, returns, transport damage, misdeliveries, etc.
- Payment control
- Informing and advising customers by telephone in cooperation with service technicians
- Informing sales management and service technicians in advance about possible problems with customer shipments, e.g. delays
- Keeping in close contact with customers in collaboration with service technicians, project coordination and sales management
- Use of in-house software, especially in order processing
- Manual invoicing
- Subsequent dispatch of certificates of analysis, delivery notes, credit notes and invoices
- Orders from the warehouse and vice versa
- Arrangement of local transports as well as special transports (by air, courier, etc.)
- Entering/changing specific data such as material numbers or prices in SAP
- Maintenance of contacts in Outlook and SAP
- We are looking for a person with proven customer service experience, organizational skills and office automation knowledge, especially SAP
- You should have Czech native language skills
- You should also have a high level of English and/or German
- Excellent international working environment
- Full training program for personal development
- Additional employee benefits
- Scope for creativity and recognition of suggestions for improvement (CIP)
In our international family-owned business we work in motivated teams with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes, open doors and clear goals, where pragmatic ideas and suggestions are heard and valued.
We would be happy to answer your questions in a confidential phone call and give you a more detailed picture of our company. This job advertisement is for a full-time position with 40 hours per week. Please send your complete application documents by e-mail to our personnel department: personal@mankiewiczcom