Become a part of our 125-year history and support our team with your ideas and your commitment!
More than 125 years of innovative spirit have made Mankiewicz Gebr. & Co. (GmbH & Co. KG) become one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-quality paint systems for industrial series production in the General Industry, Aerospace and Automotive business units. Today, more than 1,500 employees ensure that coating ideas of the future are implemented worldwide to ensure the long-term value retention of consumer and capital goods.
- Technical customer support for the implementation of new paint products
- Testing of application features of new paint as well as their optimization in cooperation with adjacent departments
- Instruction of customers' painters / application engineers; imparting of specific application-technological knowledge
- Supporting customers with the conception of their application facilities
- Gathering of information, analysis of and dealing with application problems and customer complaints
- Preparation and follow-up of project-related customer visits
- Training in paint technology, further training as a master painter, technical studies or comparable training
- Good technical knowledge and knowledge of coating application techniques
- Relevant experience within the coating industry favorable
- Team-oriented and simultaneously assertive personality
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Confident use of common MS Office applications
- Good communicative skills in English or German
- Excellent international working environment
- Full training program for personal development
- 25 vacation days
- Additional employee benefits
- Scope for creativity and recognition of suggestions for improvement (CIP)
In our international family-owned business we work in motivated teams with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes, open doors and clear goals, where pragmatic ideas and suggestions are heard and valued.
We would be happy to answer your questions in a confidential phone call and give you a more detailed picture of our company. This job advertisement is for a full-time position with 40 hours per week. Please send your complete application documents by e-mail to our personnel department: firstname.lastname@example.org