More than 125 years of innovative spirit have made Mankiewicz become one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-quality paint systems for industrial series production in the General Industry, Aerospace and Automotive business units. Today, more than 1,500 employees ensure that coating ideas of the future are implemented worldwide to secure the long-term value retention of consumer and capital goods.
How to - Your Recipe for Success
There is no matching position advertised for your profile in one of our 17 locations? Maybe we are actually looking for someone like you to provide valuable support to one of our commercial or technical departments and are currently planning an according advertisement. We therefore appreciate receiving your unsolicited application any time.
Regardless of the position, the following is required for a successful career at Mankiewicz:
- Enthusiasm for technical topics and innovative products
- Joy in contributing your ideas on processes and products
- The goal to shape the coating ideas of the future together and across departments
- A good command of the German language and, for many areas of our international company, a good command of the English language, too
- Excellent international working environment
- Full training program for personal development
- Additional employee benefits
- Scope for creativity and recognition of suggestions for improvement (CIP)
In our international family-owned business we work in motivated teams with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes, open doors and clear goals, where pragmatic ideas and suggestions are heard and valued. Become a part of our 125-year history and support our team with your ideas and your commitment!
In case of any questions please contact our HR department (personal(at)mankiewicz(dot)com).
For a first impression see also our Instagram @mankiewiczcoatings.